Teachers need to determine the point at which consideration should be made for integrating social concepts, such as gender and diversity. Design a lesson plan that focuses on promoting diversity and equality in your classroom.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Formulate a lesson plan which focuses on maintaining a diverse classroom, including at least one (1) comprehensive integration strategy, a list of materials that will be utilized to integrate social concepts, and an assessment method for determining evidence of success.
- Analyze two to four (2-4) implications that social class has on schooling, and determine a method of handling these implications in the lesson you have created.
- Develop three to four (3-4) instructional strategies that avoid the seven (7) forms of gender bias in the lesson you have created.
- Construct a method of conceptualizing and implementing the lesson you have created in terms of diverse population groups with your students.
- Provide at least three (3) references (no more than two to three [2-3] years old) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.