Interview a person in a formal position of leadership within your organization (e.g., a supervisor, a manager, a director). Begin your interview with the following questions:
- What is your role as a health care team member?
- How do you define professionalism and how does professional responsibility influence your work?
- Do you consider yourself a steward of health care? Why or Why not?
- Is it important to you that leaders exercise professional advocacy and authenticity as well as power and influence when working with colleagues? Why or why not?
- In 500-750 words, summarize your interview and share your impressions of the leader’s responses.