Chapter 13: Project Complexity and Risk
Chapter 14: Project Risk
Quality Management Conference Paper : https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/quality-management-software-development-programs-1059
Quality Management Conference Paper: https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/initiating-planning-stages-project-quality-management-10
Quality Management Conference Paper: https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/project-quality-assessment-potential-failure-8936
Initial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- What is knowledge at risk?
- What are the key challenges of knowledge management?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of knowledge management systems?
- What is the impact of knowledge management in the modern world?
- Explain the concept of standard deviation and provide a calculated example – what is the difference between 3 Sigma and Six Sigma?