Identify key characteristics of a high-performance project team.
Case (located on pages 414-416 of the course book):
Read the Franklin Equipment, Ltd. case and answer the following questions:
- Evaluate the criteria FEL uses to assign managers to project teams? What efficiencies do these criteria create? What are the resulting problems?
- Why is it even more important that project team members work well together on international projects such as Project Abu Dhabi?
- Discuss the dilemma that Jobe now faces.
- What should Jobe recommend to Gatenby?
- Plagiarism attempts will be shared with academics and placed in student academic file.
- Please use Microsoft Word
- All work must be completed by the due date..
- Place all responses on one document
- Thoroughly answer questions posed using applicable content from the course book AND external sources, specifically from the library.
- Make sure to thoroughly answer each questions posed–use APA headings to organize your paper.
- Assignment must be in proper format (i.e. name on paper, double spaced, and use of in-text references).
Use attached Word document formatted template provided.